- Northern Temple Trail Blast
- Four Days
- 1 person $995
- 2-5 people $895
- 6+ people $795
- Level - Intermediate
- sandy, rutted single track, unsealed red dirt roads
- Honda XR250R
- airport transfer, welcome meal, Honda XR250R, riding gear, petrol, twin accommodation, entrance and river crossing fees on riding days, English speaking guides, full support throughout the tour, sweeper for groups of 3+, mosquito nets, hammocks where needed, guide and transport for Angkor Wat
- NOT INCLUDED
- food and drink, personal insurance, bike insurance, bike damage, flights, visa, personal expenses, Angkor temple pass
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- XR400 upgrade - $40 per day
- WR250F/CRF250 upgrade - $60 per day
- WR450F/CRF450/KTM450EXC upgrade - $80 per day
- single room accommodation for an extra $15 per day / include meals for an extra $20 a day / 4x4 support vehicle for backup, breakdowns, luggage for an extra $200 per day / third party liability insurance on the bike per day (international motorcycle license required)
Starting in Siem Reap, home of the famous Angkor Wat, this tour is a breathtaking ride through deep jungle, river crossings, muddy bogs and great single track. As always the focus is on some of the best off-road riding Cambodia has to offer, along with a deep insight into Cambodia’s past from the Angkor Era until the more recent Pol Pot Years. Conditions are suitable for most riding levels; challenging but not too extreme. Each day we'll be riding between 100 and 200 kilometers.
Day 1: Siem Reap
Airport Transfer/getting settled into your hotel and meeting fellow riders, then off to the temples for the day. We will arrange a guide and transport for you, so you have a chance to learn about this amazing country’s history. Then we’ll meet for an evening meal, and go through the tour itinerary. You will be staying in a comfortable boutique hotel.
Day 2: Siem Reap to Koh Ker
We will leave Siem Reap, and make our way through rough, sandy, rutted single track, crossing streams, and thick forest, to Beng Melea. We will have lunch in front of the ancient temple, after which we will then go and explore. After the temple we will traverse the jungle to our stop for the night; the remote jungle temple complex of Koh Ker. Accommodation for the night will be in a charming family owned guesthouse.
Day 3: Koh Ker to Anlong Veng
After a traditional breakfast. We will go and check out the temple complex of Koh Ker, where you can climb to the top for amazing views of the surrounding jungle canopy. We will then make our way to Anlong Veng through dense forest and great single track, river crossings, deep sand...you name it, it's got the lot. We will arrive in the ex Khmer Rouge stronghold of Anlong Veng, where you can see how Pol Pot’s army were driven back to into Thailand. We will be staying in a hotel with air-con and hot water.
Day 4: Anlong Veng to Siem Reap
After Breakfast we will ride up the mountain to see Pol Pot’s Grave, where there are some great views over the town. Then we head back to Siem Reap. Though not as technical as previous days, it is a scenic ride on fun dirt roads through rubber plantations back to Siem Reap, where the tour ends.