- Short Temple Trail
- Two Days
- 1 person $435
- 2-5 people $375
- 6+ people $335
- Level - Intermediate
- sandy single track, unsealed red dirt roads
- Honda XR250R
- Honda XR250R, riding gear, pick up from hotel, petrol, twin accommodation, entrance and river crossing fees
- NOT INCLUDED
- food, drinks, personal insurance, bike insurance, bike damage, flights, visa, personal expenses, Angkor temple pass, hotel in Siem Reap
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- XR400 upgrade - $40
- WR250F/CRF250 upgrade - $60
- WR450F/CRF450/KTM450EXC upgrade - $80
- single room accommodation for an extra $15 per day / include meals for an extra $20 a day / shooting range at extra cost
- Book Now
This off-road tour is an exciting ride through the surrounding forest and Siem Reap countryside. You will get a real insight and feel for how the temples really were when they were rediscovered. Beng Melea, 60 KM from Siem Reap is an exciting, overgrown temple. Koh Ker is one of the only pyramidal style temples built during the Angkor era. There are alternate routes we can take depending on your level, including some great jungle trails for enduro fans. Each day we'll be riding between 100 and 200 kilometers.
Day 1: Siem Reap to Koh Ker
We will leave Siem Reap, and make our way through rough, sandy, rutted single track to Beng Melea .We will have lunch in front of the ancient temple, after which we will then go and explore. After the temple we will traverse the dense jungle to our stop for the night; the remote jungle temple of Koh Ker. We will stay in a local family owned guesthouse close to the complex.
Day 2: Koh Ker to Siem Reap
After a traditional breakfast, we will go and check out the jungle temple of Koh Ker, where you can climb to the top for amazing views of the surrounding jungle canopy. We will then make our way back to Siem Reap on similar trails. If there is time we can catch sunset at Phnom Bok temple mountain.